Saturday, October 22, 2011

Stuart Ceramics

What an adorable place!! My friend, Julia, got a hold of me to take pictures of the place she works at: Stuart Ceramics. When she told me it was a ceramic painting shop, I immediately got excited. I used to paint ceramics ALL the time when I was younger and visiting my family in the keys. I didn't think it was going to be THIS adorable though!! If you are in the area, you DEFINITELY need to visit this amazing little studio!



I had a blast taking pictures! Each wall is painted with a different, bright color and the trims are all painted with cute stripes and designs. The walls are filled to the brim with different ceramic pieces with a few display pieces as well... People have such talent!



I got to catch up with my friend as well, which was a huge plus :P It has been years! What a perfect job! Hehe <3

Some unfinished work hidden in the back : )

The tools needed for art at Stuart Ceramics ^_^

And of course, an owl :3

Take a look at all the pictures here !! :)
"Like" Stuart Ceramics on Facebook: click
"Like" Felicia Mariah Photography on Facebook: click

No comments:

Post a Comment