Monday, January 9, 2012

New Lens!! Eep!!

I can not put down my new 10-22mm for my Canon!! It is an absolute beauty and takes outstanding pictures! Definitely worth the money I put down.
I haven't been able to use it in an actual shoot, but I have been playing with it with my family and just a little here and there on my own.

First, it was on people... my sister Jessie on the left...
We were having fun making certain body parts huge :3 As well as making my roommate, Jason (on the right), look even taller than he already is! He's kind of a giant...


Then my sister wanted to give it a whirl... so I did my creeper crawl!


When I took Jessie home, our parents surprised us with a trip to Dairy Queen :3
Om Nom Nom!!!!


Dad's crazy truck!


As you can see, i've been having way too much fun with it ^_^ ! Even the next day at breakfast!!
Jessie and Dad


After work, I got to play around in Downtown Stuart... I'm not really used to shooting buildings and things other than people... but it way fun ^_^
I was seriously like... 15ft. away from this building O:


And then some more from the day...


Just too much fun ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment