Friday, February 24, 2012

Fun with Photoshop!

I've been having a little fun with photoshop tonight! : )

I haven't touched my pen tablet in ages! I forgot how much I loved it <3. So, I drew up The Skill Collector's mascot to the left: Oliver the Octopus ^______^ Isn't he too cute?!

The image on the right is me trying to step out and start to get the word out there... I'm debating whether or not to start The Skill Collector's own fan page on facebook rather than going under my main Felicia Mariah Fan Page... also thinking I might delete Felicia Mariah all together and get Felicia Mariah Photography instead. I'll figure it out one of these days... But I do believe i've decided to stick with "never stop exploring" for my slogan for The Skill Collector. I dislike that word... Slogan.

Anywho, let me tell you where I got all these awesome graphics to work with!

Oliver:
I did him myself... can't you tell? :P

Banner:
Images: CryingSkies
Background: Paper Pack 3

If any of the creators read this: Thanks so much for providing your wonderful work for people to use!

Alright! Enough fun for one night! I need to go to bed x_x (BTW... off of Everyman Cycle. Starting again Monday!) Have a LONG day on Saturday! Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment