Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 2 | Project 365

Off to a good start! My boyfriend, Ray, and I took on many projects today. :)

  1. Anchor Wall Art - The most time consuming item of my day... but, I can't WAIT to finish it tomorrow! :) Inspiration came from #2.
  2. Heart Wall Art - Started this about a week or so ago and finally got around to finishing it today! The inspiration of this piece was from my friend, Jen, who made one for her wedding. I now have one made for my sister's wedding in December! Woo!
  3. Raymond arranged these plants outside of our sliding glass door. More plants to take care of :3
  4. Raymond also made dinner for us tonight ^___^ He got inspired to try something new... so we had teriyaki burgers with provolone cheese and some mac & cheese on the side. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment