Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 5 | The Traveling Hoots

First off, Raymond would like to state that he named this post. He's such a hoot! :3

I spent most of yesterday packing and using this absolutely ADORABLE packing list made by Hello Cuteness. Just looking at it made me so happy!

Then I was thinking... I should make one of my own! I've been dying to work with inDesign a little more. Here was my chance! Of course, i'm already packed... but this was my creation for the day. I will DEFINITELY be using this to prepare for my next trip!
I'll be heading to Orlando tomorrow for FNGLA: The Landscape Show. So I will be missing Raymond and my home, but Saturday, I shall return :3 Ray tried to sneak the hoots into my suitcase... they just looked so sad!!!


By the way! Raymond's sister, Lauren, has created an AWESOME Project 365 blog. You should definitely check it out here. She inspires me to actually bring life to the pins on my pinterest. Hehe!


1 comment: