Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fun in Downtown Stuart

One thing that I don't take advantage of enough is learning new tips and tricks by experiencing a different point of view in situations i'm usually in. Situation normally being that i'm the photographer... this time I was more along the sideline, helping out with lighting and such. I was lucky enough to be teamed up with one of my long-time best friends, Jenna Pinchbeck! She is such a talented girl who is constantly growing in each skill and aspect of her life. Not only is she a marvelous photographer ... but she is a fabulous Actor, Singer, and Dancer as well! :D Meet the wonderful Jenna! :3



So, we headed to Downtown Stuart which seems to be the only spot of life in this town. Lighting was perfect due to some nice overcast and we were lucky enough to have no rain! : ) After a bit of walking around and seeking out some good locations, we met up with our friend, Matt Siregar to start his head shot session. Can I just say that holding up a reflector and/or diffusor is a lot harder than it looks?! I must have made some serious muscles after yesterday. Hehe. Needless to say, the end product was beautiful and I learned a lot of new things from just watching and helping out with anything Jenna needed.


And, truth is, I was wiped out after just the few hours we had been out and about! I don't know where Jenna gets all that energy! So the three of us wondered into a lovely little coffee shop called Stuart Coffee Co. to upload the pictures and just relax after a hard days work :P We didn't get that far once we saw the gorgeous wood floor, the red sofa, and the great lighting this place had to offer! We took out our cameras again and started shooting. I have to admit, getting behind the camera was a little intimidating after being the helper. But, once I warmed up, I really had a blast!






Overall, a marvelous day! Nick and I even got to get some couple pictures taken :))) But that's a whole 'nother blog post ;)

View more pictures from this shoot: 1 | 2


No comments:

Post a Comment