Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Addiction: The Sims Social on Facebook

I always do this! Find a game that looks interesting, get started, and then completely become involved with it! That game right now is The Sims Social on Facebook! I was such a big fan of the sims when I was younger that I just had to try it out... and now it's 2 in the morning and I just can't get off. >.<


Although, I you kind of have to follow the assignments and can't just go crazy on your own... I still find this game to be way too much fun! Great quality and lots of fun for a facebook game. This is my little house above so far. I'm having fun learning guitar as well as painting and tons of other stuff. I'm also glad to say that I talked Nick into getting a Sim as well and now we are in a relationship in the game! Haha, oh man... i think i'm taking this too seriously xD

Click here to take a peek at the game : )
And click here to like my facebook <3

But for real... It's time for bed! Sims... stop being so much fun...

Are there any games you're addicted to? Facebook or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment