Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Pair to Die For!

I'm not really a shoes person... but there is always that rare occasion in which I fall in love with a pair that I gotta have! Right now... That pair is the 'Simple Minds' criss-cross floral heels made by Office.

via Pinterest

If you already clicked through to these adorable shoes... you would know that they no longer have them!!! NOOOO! It really would have been my first online purchase in a while. But we can't always get what we want I guess... :( If anyone see's these on eBay or anywhere I can get them... let me know! Hehe.

But in the meantime, i'm on the hunt for any other shoes that catch my eye with a similar feel to them. So far, it's looking ok... but nothing that i've GOTTA have. So, i've found heels that are almost identical over eBay!!! But... they are peep-toe... which i'm not sure how I feel about that. Also, they do not have the criss cross straps. In fact, they have no straps at all. A decent alternative, but not the real deal. :P About $47 here



Now, ditching the whole floral idea... I found another pair of heels that I adore. These heels are called Hotline by Chinese Laundry. They are a beautiful ivory lace with a little peep-toe and a nice heel. Not as colorful nor do they catch my eye as much... but still gorgeous none-the-less. Running for $69.99 at heels.com... still not the drop dead gorgeous that i'm going for.



Last but not least... (and I may have found a winner here) these beige floral closed toe pumps! Although they are not like the original with a smaller floral print as well as no straps, they are possibly the next best thing! Especially when you find out the price... (wait for it...) $12.99 at amiclubwear !! How can you beat it? Hehe. I think I know what's next in my online shopping cart. ;)


Unless you have any other suggestions? :)) Let me know in the comments below <3




No comments:

Post a Comment