Thursday, September 22, 2011

Photography Display Template using Photoshop

This is something i've been wanting to do for a while and after the shoot with Jenna the other day... I knew I couldn't procrastinate on learning this any longer. I should mention that every time Jenna visits I get a nice filling of inspiration ;) And here was the outcome:


If you have Photoshop, this is really a piece of cake once you get the hang of it! What this actually is, is a template that you make and you can drop the pictures in to make multiple images like the one above. You can just change the pictures easily any time you want to make a new one. I plan on playing around with it a lot more, but as for now, I used the same shapes that were used in the tutorial. I did say tutorial... so that means you can learn too ;) And what's even better is it is shown through a video! I always find them to be easier then written tutorials. Anyways, enough rambling! Try for yourself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment