Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wild Photoshoot Inspiration

Something that I am super excited for is a photo shoot I have coming up. It's a "Wild" theme, so I feel like anything goes. After speaking with Raysa, my model, we both came up with some main ideas and things we want to go with. And, since i'm so excited, I made a whole pinterest board dedicated to this shoot! Hehe. Then I decided to put my new skill of making photoshop templates to use. And out came an inspiration board : )


  1. I could see this saying over one of the pictures that turn out! Maybe a bit faded with a crazy font? The hunt for fonts is next, i assume :P (via pinterest)
  2. I love the amount of trees surrounding this girl in the picture. Also, I like her pose. (via flickr)
  3. Another pose that I find to be interesting. And, I love the messy hair! Possibly propped up against a tree? (via pinterest)
  4. I just find this breathtaking. I want to do something like this in some way... I just don't know how yet. Love the gold light blurs as well... brushes, or natural? (via deviantart)
  5. To shoot with a "wild" theme... it's good to know the look you're going for ;) (via pinterest)
  6. Eye makeup is awesome! (via pinterest)
  7. Another lion face. Fierce. And teeth, perhaps? (via deviantart)
  8. More makeup. Love the use of rhinestones. (via deviantart)
Wish us luck on the shoot : ) I'll be sure to post pictures once we've finished <3
If you want to take a look at the rest of my wild photoshoot inspiration collection, take a peek here.

No comments:

Post a Comment