Monday, September 26, 2011

Last Halloween Party!

It was two years ago when my mom started an annual Halloween party... that soon turned into a semi-annual :P . And, I am glad to say that it was way more than successful! A couple highlights from last party:

My favorite room... the Ouija board room! We lit a bunch of candles throughout the room that gave it a really fun feel to it. The room later in the night turned into a fairy card fortune reading room :)


Another huge event we had during the party was a pumpkin carving contest! I teamed up with my friend, Ryan, to make the most epic pumpkins ever! And we won! It would have been first and second place if it wasn't for the prizes being alcohol... lol. I'm still too young x_x Another 8 months!


Now, this year, i'm gonna have to top it! I have NO idea how! Haha But I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment